The PSL Orchestra and Choir are two integrated structures of the Musique@ PSL association governed by the law ofer July 1st, 1901 and the decree of August 16, 1901
Copyright – Right of reproduction
This entire site is subject to French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property. All reproduction rights are reserved, including iconographic and photographic representations. Reproduction of all or part of this site on any medium whatsoever is strictly prohibited without the express permission of the site manager. The reproduction of the texts on a paper medium is authorized within the educational framework, subject to the respect of the following three conditions: free distribution, respect for the integrity of the documents reproduced (no modification or alteration) clear and legible quotation of the source in the following form: “Document taken from the website of the Orchester et du Chœur PSL. Reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited". For any other use, please contact us.
Use of personal data
The personal data that you have communicated are subject to computer processing. They are necessary to ensure the management of our donors, our public as well as the responses to your requests.
The collection and processing of this personal data is justified by:
- your consent to receive newsletters and/or brochures.
- compliance with a legal obligation to issue tax receipts.
- the legitimate interests of musique@PSL, as an organization in the charitable sector, to record donations, to inform donors of their donation history and the use of the funds collected, to retain donors, to prospect for potential donors and to analyze the donations collected for statistical purposes.
This data is intended for our Deputy General Management, to carry out the sending of your tickets as well as your receipts, our appeal for donations campaigns or specific studies.
These data are kept only for the duration strictly necessary to achieve the aforementioned purposes.
Musique@ PSL undertakes not to transfer your data outside the European Union. As part of an online donation form, your data may be exchanged with certain organizations in the charitable sector.
In accordance with the “Informatique et Libertés” law, you can object to the use of your data or file a complaint with the CNIL if you believe that we have not complied with the legal provisions. You have a right of access to your data to rectify, update, limit or delete it as well as a right to the portability of your data. Finally, regarding the sending of newsletters and brochures, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To exercise these rights, you can contact us by mail, providing proof of your identity:
Confidentiality of mails
Université Paris-Dauphine – PSL
Place du Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny
The following information relates to the sending of e-mails.
We inform you that :
– the secrecy of correspondence transmitted by the Internet network is not guaranteed,
– the e-mails are kept on computer support for the time for the administration to provide a response.
Le site propose de nombreux liens vers d’autres sites, essentiellement des sites officiels. Nous indiquons systématiquement vers quel site nous vous proposons d’aller.
However, these web pages whose addresses are regularly checked are not part of the portal. They do not engage the responsibility of the editorial staff of the site.
Information of Internet users concerning cookies
What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a small file which, during a visit to a website, is installed on the visitor's hard drive. With cookies, for example, a visitor's preferences can be reused or a visitor's surfing behavior can be measured. The website can thus, with the help of cookies, be improved with regard to the services provided and the user experience. The site can also offer information adapted to the preferences of the visitor. It is important to know that only the site issuing a cookie is likely to read or modify the information contained therein. A cookie can have a more or less long duration of activity (from the duration of use of the site to several years). The provider of the site or online service decides on this duration depending on the use made of the cookie in question.
To improve the ease of use and performance of this website and the services associated with it, the site uses the following types of cookies:
- To improve the ease of use and performance of this website and the services associated with it, the site uses the following types of cookies:
- Cookies used to measure and analyze the behavior of Internet users during navigation. These cookies make it possible to establish statistics on the frequentation and the use of the various elements composing our site (sections and contents visited, routes), allowing us to improve the interest and the ergonomics of our services.
- Cookies used by the social network page sharing service. These cookies make it possible in particular to measure the use made of the various content sharing buttons that we offer.
- Cookies related to operations relating to advertising. These cookies make it possible to display, in real time, the content most suited to the centers of interest of Internet users deduced from their recent browsing on the Musique@PSL sites.
For all these types of cookies, Musique@ PSL undertakes not to store any personal data.
How can you manage the cookies that are placed on your computer?
The registration of a cookie is subject to the will of the user, which he can express and modify at any time through the configuration options offered by his navigation software. If you have accepted, in your navigation software, the recording of cookies by your browser, the cookies integrated into the pages and contents that you have consulted may be stored temporarily in a dedicated space. They will be readable there only by their issuer. If you refuse the registration of cookies in your terminal, or if you delete those which are registered there, you will no longer be able to benefit from the functionalities permitted by these cookies. For example, you would no longer be able to access private spaces secured by a memorized password. You will have to re-enter your passwords each time you log in.
How to configure cookies on your browser?
You can configure your browser so that cookies are stored there or, on the contrary, that they are rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer. You can also configure your browser so that the acceptance or refusal of cookies is offered to you from time to time, before a cookie is likely to be saved. The configuration of cookies is specific to the browser you are using. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your wishes in terms of cookies.
Below you will find links to user guides for the main browsers: